Session 1: The Five Year Project
Since session one was just a series of vignettes, we actually put
together a summary of each year. For our later usage:
In which we are confined to the castle and go stir-crazy.
- Pandora makes Music, because there's not much else to do
- Aiden shows he's a Flat thinker
- Lucien uses magic to keep the Library Organized
- Ginko discovers sparring can mean many things
- Dorian Breaks a few legs
- Mordred duels someone with his mind
- Thrask Offends Llewella, outed as Fiona's
Where we are allowed to go to the city, but with a pile of guards.
- Pandora shops a lot!
- Dorian moves out of the castle, into the city
- Tharsk shortchanges sailors, starts a Riot
- Mordred quells the Riot
- Lucien discovers Trumps stolen, Library damaged
- Ginko mixes Medicine and Horticulture
- Phantome plays hide and seek with her Guards
- Aiden host Dinner aboard the Madness [his ship]
Where we are allowed to go to the Golden Circle, but still with guards.
- Aiden joins the Navy, starts learning Trump
- Pandora studies sorcery in Begma, Returns with a Black Cat
- Dorian meets with the Arden Rangers
- Ginko Spends a tour aboard a Naval Vessel
- Phantome back flips off a Balcony, but is okay.
- Tharsk returns to Amber with Luxury Goods
- Mordred supports Guthrun Norfolk as new head of Castle Guard
- Lucien rejects House Demands over the Throne, uses Majesty
Where tensions ratchet down, and we stop trailing guards like overgrown
ducklings, much to some people's relief.
- Ginko finally gets to do some Charity in the City
- Lucien has a conversation with a White Raven
- Pandora enjoys Blueberry Pancakes with Mom
- Aiden makes Captain, begins doing Trumps of Cousins
- Tharsk gets beat on by Goons, but keeps going until they wear out
- Dorian hosts dinner on the Albatross [his ship, a dirigible]
- Phantome has her papers stolen in the Castle
- Helena found her Shadow of Desire, save the Food
- Mordred declares all the worlds are real and Oberon was wrong
In the fifth year, we were finally let out into Shadow on our own. We were
also forced over the Pattern if we hadn't already walked it on our own power.
- Ginko is required to Walk the Pattern, despite his protests
- Pandora has a wonderful time Gardening and Sketching
- Aiden makes Rear Admiral
- Phantome here, Phantome there
- Mordred has his Sword stolen
- Lucien lays out 'The Facts' on the state of castle politics
- Helena brings her Servants back from Shadow
- Dorian throws himself of the Cliffs of Kolvir
- Tharsk is spotted Shapeshifting and Vanishing
(Note that these summaries are not intended to make sense to anyone but